Titans asking for 3rd round pick for Kenny Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Just another guy who never lived up to his potential and was his own worst enemy because of stupidity.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

I would take anything he gone end of the year and I would love 4 but take a 5,6, or 7 maybe a player. Wish we would have traded him for freeman
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Our asking price is obviously ridiculous but I rather keep him than trade him for a 6th or 7th.

You often strike out with those late picks anyway, and we are potentially a playoff team. Britt may come around at some point, or be an extra weapon on offense at an opportune moment.

I know the draft has a ton of value but I still say this.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

asking for a 3rd round pick for this bozo is a bit high but if we could get it I would be real happy. Always want to start higher and work our way down the rounds of picks until a team bites.

The fact that he only was on the field for 2 snaps last week speaks louder than any words and I feel like that hurts his value tremendously.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

get anything you can. it would be nice to get another Lavar Edwards or even a special steamer.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

we could use all the help we could get for special teams. I get nervous on every SP teams play now.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

that was supposed to say teamer but **** it, I'd take janitorial equipment over him.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. Chronos

Chronos Starter

Britt is still the best Titan to sue you because he would probably drop the suit.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Honestly, I'd rather have Nate + Hunter on the outside and Wright in the slot. Instead of Williams. Nothing against D-Will, but I want to see what Hunter can do. Lets start getting Hunter more targets.
  10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !