Titans are racists...!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:ha: Love that smilie!
  2. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

But I thought Arabs were anti-Semitic? Now I'm really confused....
  3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You better believe he has studied that photo to great extent as well.
  4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Perhaps because the Vikings didin't flourish until after the Roman empire? ;)
  5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He has a postersize version hanging on his wall I'm told....
  6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That's what I am talking about. Funny thing. I watched the interviews this morning. They all comment on what was said and the last thing before they go to commercial the guy says "if you have McNair on your fantasy squad start him today!" They cut to commercial and the first one to come on is that J Jones fantasy commercial. The irony cracked me up.

Tennessee Titans 17 Baltimore Titans 6​
  7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I'm tired of hearing that I know him personally so I can say whatever irresponsible thing I want too... I dont know you personally but I've read the posts you've had about Pacman and how everyone elses opinions on whatever matter it was was wrong because you have been around him enough that "if he saw you he would come over and say hello and give you a hug"...and now it's I know steves family on a personal basis so you know the real story.... so that gives you the right to make accusations or assumptions about an NFL Franchise FO, or team basing all of your opinions on "well I'm black, and I know steve's family personally"
    well congrats on being black and knowing some football players, as for the slavery thing, it's over, been over for a long time.....
    Lets keep the football forum about stuff that doesn't relate to "well the only people picking cotton where black in the slavery era..."-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.