Titans are 6-9 :)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Losing record....Bud must be proud of his decisions.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

The superbowl to Bud Adams is beating the texans. Lets rationally think about buds decisions that you speak of. He wants to be Mr. Texas. He beat the cowboys he beat the texans. We all know excited he got when the Bills got their butt whooped last year. He's jumpin up and down and began acting beligerent after we beat one of the worst teams in the league that season and we didn't even have a winning record at that point. It's celebrating in the endzone when you catch a TD down 35 points. But thats the top of this organization. Beat Texas, Beat the Bills, and do it with Vince young... A guy from Texas. I hate how all of this petty regional aristocratic bs is what drives the motives of the upper brass of this team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's just how it looks.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's game like this that will keep Jeff Fisher up all night.

"They had a 300 yard passer.... but how? Don't they know you can't win in the league that way? Joke will be on them when they lose in the playoffs! hahahahahaha!"

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think its true Jay. Titans seem to have a LOT of southwestern conference, or whatever its called these days, players - and a LOT less SEC players. Tejas in particular

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

maybe you guys are on to something. That's just so illogical.

Kearse was a Gator. Haynesworth was a Vol. Marks is War Eagle. Witherspoon is a Bull Dog...

it's true though. There is not a great deal of SEC talent on the roster.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree there have been some SEC guys, but the SEC has the best NFL type talent so there should be more SEC guys. Titans also have a lot of small college guys, which I have no problem with.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

SEC talent in the NFL is no better than ANY other conference.

God, I wish you SEC fans would stick to knob-polishing your overrated college conference and never even watch the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The best players come from the SEC..

Enough said.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar