Titans and KVB Begin Contract Talks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

My point is and has been the last couple of years...............we are well under the cap so use the money to resign players now with left over cap money. Last year how much un used cap money was there 20 mill? It does not carry over.

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Not that far under the cap. About $12.9m According to PK's latest summary:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/0-10-231/Current-cap-room.html

And the Titans have yet to sign Britt and Marks.

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

that isnt that true. if you have a ring and in a contract you...you want more money next year because you have that ring. not less...

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

It would be silly for Bulluck to leave. I don't like to think of him as being money hungry but that seems to be the case with just about everyone and i understand its just business. I just wish their was more loyalty between teams and players instead of it just being about paperwork.

5. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Seems like it'd be better to go ahead and lock up KVB now given the mediocre, injury-filled season he had last year. Instead of waiting for him to come back with a double digit sack season and want a huge deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Last year we left 20 million under the cap and even with the rookie pool looks to me like we have around 10 million, my point is use it dont leave it like we did 2 years ago. Even if it is not used on bull or KVB we have a lot of soon to be free agents we could lock up some of them now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar