Titans agrees to terms with WR Kevin Curtis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I think we have a few in Ruud, Mariani and Locker. I think Ayers will be a special motivator eventually.

As much as people like to diss on Donnie Nickey as a special teamer, he had a lot of heart too.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hall as well and Roos has been a foundation for this team for a long time. I have a feeling we are going to miss that guy big time when he is gone.

As far as heart goes, Brad Kassell may take that trophy home. Too bad he just did not have the physical tools to make it in the NFL. Sure as hell had the drive.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Id like for us to get to the point with many weapons like the chargers.steelers.packers etc
    ...be nice to have a lot of good depth on offense.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Curtis is a solid vet WR. I like the signing.

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I'm a utah guy and nice to see any guy from Utah on my titans. So yes I like it

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Hopefully we will see this headline sometime after the season...

Kevin Curtis wins NFL Comeback Player Of The Year Award.

If anyone can do it he is the one.Don't see why he can't rejuvenate his career if he puts in the time and effort.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

This pretty much tells me that Palmer is worry about our young WRs Hawk,mariani and Dwill one of them needs to step up!!!!

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Mariani lost his edge with the kickoff rule.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

The Genital Giant, Dave Ball, and now a guy who used to have ball cancer..

BALLSBALLSBALLS

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Tennessean blessed us with this beauty.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar