titans agree to terms with marks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Agree with DT Marks

SUMMARY: With just three days before the opening of training camp, the Tennessee Titans have reach a contract agreement with second-round pick Sen'Derrick Marks. It is a four-year deal with terms undisclosed. Marks, a 6-foot-2, 306-pound defensive tackle from Auburn, declared for the draft after his junior year, when he was hampered by injuries. He finished his college career with 114 tackles and 7.5 sacks. Only first-round pick, WR Kenny Britt remains unsighted from the 2009 draft class.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Great news. It's looking like the Britt deal will also get done prior to the start of camp.

4. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

ok Britt, your turn buddy. Hopefully he won't pull a hand muscle signing his contract :lol:. Anxious to see what he looks like in TC at 100%

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Britt has missed enough time for our offensive coordinator not to be high on him so he better get into camp on time.

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Cards agree with 2nd-round pick Brown (AP)

The Arizona Cardinals have agreed on a contract with second-round draft pick Cody Brown of Connecticut. Terms of the four-year deal were not disclosed when the club announced the signing Tuesday. Brown, a Coral Springs, Fla., native, was a unanimous All-Big East first-team choice as a senior in 2008 after starting all 13 games at defensive end.

Link to full article

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

it looks like we will have everyone signed at when camp comes up, at least i hope so! nice!!!!!!

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Good news about Marks. IMO he's the most important draft pick of the bunch.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

these guys were late round picks I dont get the delay. I would lower my offer to Britt by the day this stuff is pretty much set, but I dont think we talk to these picks till the last minute.

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar