Titans add James Anderson and place Zach Brown on IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

New Titans player added, LB James Anderson formerly of the Bears and Panthers joins us while Zach Brown rehabs a shoulder injury this year.

Anderson comes to us after the Patriots decided they didn't need him. He led the Bears in tackles in 2012.

[​IMG]

Good signing or meh.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

can't be any worse than Ayers. At least he's played at this level before. I think Mookie Johnson's injury was a bigger hit than we thought, he was the only run defender we had.

3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Eh why not

4. kstone

kstone Starter

Well if he has lead his team in tackles one year, at least he knows how to tackle.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Fortunate signing, IMO. We're lucky to get a starting caliber LB this late. It's a level above meh. Good depth.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Looks like Brown's injury hurt more than most of u guys thought last week!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

We can't possibly know this. He barely played week one and Gooden played well enough that we did not miss him. At this point Brown is likely the better player but to say he would have made a significant/game changing difference last week would be purely speculative.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I dont miss Brown at all.

Cant miss what you never had.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

this is a good sign

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dont know spit about this guy but I will assume hes at least a 34 LB so - yeah!

as for Brown I think its telling they did not use that IR where you can come back at some point late in the season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar