Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans 4th Round Selection (#107): C Brian Schwenke

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Rudad Starter

Moolah:
    $389
    Makes sense. Our other FA OL were for one year contracts right? Are they guaranteed contracts? Good pick for OL. Run the ball control the clock and keep defense off of field.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    OL going to be nasty
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  3. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,484
    Warmack eats JJ Watts for breakfast and then shits them out as Michael Griffins.
    ByeByeFisher, CJtheBeast, rodgev and 6 others high five this.
  4. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    wow. you're right. monster big for a center.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Awesome. I'm assuming he'll sit year 1, Velasco starts for a year on his tender. Schwenke Year 2 as starting center.
  6. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    I had this guy on my wish list is I am very happy. I believe he will start day 1.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    We need to bring all the nastiness and aggression we can and that goes for both sides of the ball.
  7. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    Ya, i dont see why this guy doesnt start. I doubt Velasco gets the start just because
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Velasco hasn't been good enough to at least keep this guy from competing. He's a 4th round pick at a position that doesn't go early, he should get a chance to compete for a day 1 job.

If not, he'll 100% be starting year 2.
    GoT high fives this.
  9. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    Schwenke and Velasco will most likely compete for the spot but I think Velasco would have the edge; either way Schwenke will be a starter by his second year and give us a long term answer at OC.