1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Titans 4th Round Selection (#107): C Brian Schwenke

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Makes sense. Our other FA OL were for one year contracts right? Are they guaranteed contracts? Good pick for OL. Run the ball control the clock and keep defense off of field.
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

OL going to be nasty
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Warmack eats JJ Watts for breakfast and then shits them out as Michael Griffins.
    • High Five High Five x 9
  4. smili

smili Starter

wow. you're right. monster big for a center.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Awesome. I'm assuming he'll sit year 1, Velasco starts for a year on his tender. Schwenke Year 2 as starting center.
  6. Chronos

Chronos Starter

I had this guy on my wish list is I am very happy. I believe he will start day 1.
  7. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

We need to bring all the nastiness and aggression we can and that goes for both sides of the ball.
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Ya, i dont see why this guy doesnt start. I doubt Velasco gets the start just because
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Velasco hasn't been good enough to at least keep this guy from competing. He's a 4th round pick at a position that doesn't go early, he should get a chance to compete for a day 1 job.

If not, he'll 100% be starting year 2.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Schwenke and Velasco will most likely compete for the spot but I think Velasco would have the edge; either way Schwenke will be a starter by his second year and give us a long term answer at OC.