Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans 2013 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,028
    When your not good, every game is a challenge. Plus you forgot Denver and we play Houston twice. I think we did improve but by how much depends on Locker.

We should have a decent shot at Pittsburgh because I think they are older and they really werent that good last year. But we have WAY too many questions on defense.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Indeed. Assuming we are halfway decent.
  2. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,367
    We never play well up in Pittsburgh, so I can't be confident. I'll bet ya this though.. Either Pittsburgh or Tennessee will make the playoffs next season.. that opener will set the tone for the season. Winner will end up getting in, loser does not is my prediction.
  3. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $105
    Good time for a bye.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,039
    The cycle would've started in 2002 when the Texans came into the league. 10 years later it ends, I guess. That would somewhat make sense, but I have no idea why they'd feel the need to ever reset it.

Hopefully the scheduling rules didn't change. I enjoy knowing who we'll play and where we'll play them (14 of the games).

In a few minutes I am going to run through a few teams schedules and check to make sure this same pattern is consistent for them as well.

I thought about that, but I'm confident we can beat the Cardinals in their place.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $148
    stoolers suck donkey balls

only bad thing about it is the stoolbreathed mouth breathers that will start infesting the fourm
  5. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,921
    8-8

Miss playoffs.

Munch Bunch shown the door.

Start 2014 with a new logo and Nike uniform set.
    yanek27, Architect and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,039
    I am gonna try to go to STL and Indy, but it really depends how competitive we are up to the bye. We need to be at least 3-4 for me to justify a trip to STL.

Only way I can make it to Indy is if I don't have anything important in class that day or Friday.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,039
    And Lovie Smith as our head coach.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $148

zero reason the Titans cant stomp the cows.

at this point the draft has not been done and unless Houston gets pretty real smart they will still have Schuab under center in w2
    JCBRAVE high fives this.