Titans 2013 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm most happy that we get 2/3 tough teams in the preseason to get the ship straightened out. Then we start with a dwindling steelers teams and an over rated Houston team. We could be rolling. Or we could be in trouble fast lol these schedules don't make the team tho.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, they've definitely screwed up. You should be playing each team within 8 years twice with one home and one away game.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

According to PK, the schedule cycle has finished and this is a new one.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

DREAM:

@Pitt - W (upset Pitt again, start the season on a high note)
    @Hou - L (HOU is just too much)
    SD - W (Finally end the losing to SD trend)
    Jets - W (Please destroy Sanchez)
    Chiefs - W (Chiefs are much better, and will likely be a surprise team)
    @Hawks - L (Top-5 team in the NFL)
    9ers - L (See above)
    BYE
    @Rams - W (Bye week to prepare, please crush Fish)
    Jags - W (Jags, c'mon...)
    Colts - W (We take the Colts @ home, like we should of in '12)
    @Raiders - W (DAAA RAIIIDURRS... lose)
    @Colts - L (unlikely we take the Colts twice in one season)
    @Broncos - L (Stupid Peyton Manning)
    Cards - W (Fighting for playoffs, take the Cards)
    @Jags -W (destroy the Jags twice, please!)
    Hou - L (10-5 at this point, possibility Hou locks playoffs and sits starters?)

10-6. WC playoff berth, potentially 9-7 makes playoffs in AFC this year.

REALISTIC:

@Pitt - L (Pitt is too much at home, Heinz field is crazy for Locker, Fitz chants start)
    @Hou - L (HOU is just too much, people are freaking out on GoT)
    SD - L (We always lose to SD, posters are near suicide)
    Jets - W (We dominate Rex, posters talk SB potential)
    Chiefs - L (Chiefs are likely to have a rebirth, Alex Smith/Reid is huge for them)
    @Hawks - L (Top-5 team in the NFL)
    9ers - L (See above)
    BYE
    @Rams - W (Bye week to prepare, crush Fish)
    Jags - W (Gabbert is till their QB; maybe Henne - don't play)
    Colts - W (We take the Colts @ home, ESPN only talks about Lucks game)
    @Raiders - W (DAAA RAIIIDURRS... still lose)
    @Colts - L (Andrew Luck throws 5 INTs, but 1 TD -- ESPN falls in love, again)
    @Broncos - L (Still.... stupid Peyton Manning)
    Cards - W (Fighting for slight chance of playoffs, take the Cards)
    @Jags -W (destroy the Jags twice, please!)
    Hou - L (Houston fighting for #2 seed w/ NE/DEN?)

7-9; miss playoffs... again. Munchak on hot seat.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I would rather have the tough opponents on the road and easy ones at home! (Hear me out)
    Road games are always tough to win, no matter who you play. I'd rather have all my easy opponents at home and ensure those victories. So we're guaranteed 7-8 wins right there.. so then win a few road games and you're in the playoffs. I'd prefer that than losing a few home games vs opponents who are better than us (49ers, Bears, ect), and having to play easy opponents on the road, and risk getting upset.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

16-0 !!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe some of you guys, "Oh no not the big bad Steelers". Have some faith you pussies!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I kind of feel like the Steelers have fallen off quite a bit and I think we are just as talented if not more. Only problem I see with it opening the season is that we know they're going to be highly motivated to come out and win one for their fans since they didn't make the playoffs. I think our defense will look like a completely different unit this season and having another full year to gel. Throw Gregg Williams in the mix and we should be showing some looks no one has seen the Titans use. Hopefully that will be enough to make Rapistberger throw a few key turnovers.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Very weird we're playing @ SEA when we played there 4 years ago... the cycle finished? What the hell does that even mean?

Bring on the Stoolers!

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

So bottom-line I should run to Vegas and bet the house on the Skins in 2013?

They're home opener is against Philly which usually becomes that years eventual Superbowl Champ.

RGIII n '13!

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

7-9 so now what happens? Munch gone? is this growth (+1)? CJ or Britt gone? QB one more chance? Being positive anything is possible, never saw us going 10-0 to start 2008 before the season. Course didnt see us losing to the Ravens 1st round of the playoffs. A few years ago we lost to Jacksonville but then came up and upset the Ravens.

Another issue is I really think we tried our best to win what we have. We spent a lot of money this offseason. We landed some good Free Agents, and hopefully we have a good draft. But if we still stink, time to blow this up isn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar