Titans 2013 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Why is everyone belly aching over starting the season away in Pitt? They are in way worse shape than us and we beat them last year. We start 1-0 but go 1-1 after Houston whips us.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

9-7 , anything higher would be great but we all know 1 or 2 winable games the Titans will have a lapse ... 9-7 just seems more realistic
    But way too early to figure out Ws and Ls

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

just saw the schedule not one Monday night game, damn.

4. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

3 straight road games.... Titans were shafted. At least it's the Raiders to start it off right.

Tough stretch out of the gate for the 2nd straight season.

5. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

3 straight road games.... Titans were shafted. At least it's the Raiders to start it off right.

Tough stretch out of the gate for the 2nd straight season.

6. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i know its meaningless to try and predict anything right now but my gut feeling is not good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Heh, my brother might be going to the 49er game.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

preliminary predictions: our schedule AFTER the bye is absurdly easy with the only game I think out of our reach @Denver. We need to handle this year like a Par 3 and put ourselves in position to sink the 3 footer with the opening drive

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm still not wrong and I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

I am going to look into other team's interconference schedules and see if the same thing is happening. If not, we've been cheated, and I'll contact the league office with an explanation of how they ****ed up.

That puts us at a huge disadvantage. We don't really have a chance against the Seahawks to begin with, but you can already mark it down as a L since we're playing in Seattle.

Lastly, I disagree that this is a tough start for us. I see 3-2 in the first five games. Unfortunately we have a brutal back to back against the Seahawks/Niners. That's just not nice.

It does seem like we always get a raw deal on our first half of the schedule. So I guess overall it is a tough start, looking at the first seven games. Yep, I change my mind. That's BS. The NFL hates us and wants us out of the playoff picture every year by week 8.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just can't get over how the NFL has totally changed their once logical scheduling all the sudden.

Home games: Cardinals, Rams
    Away games: 49ers, Seahawks

Home games: 49ers, Cardinals
    Away games, Rams, Seahawks

Someone tell me how they didn't screw up. If you go look at every 4 season interval you'll notice that if you play a team in their place, you'll play them at your place next time around... and vice versa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar