Titans 2013 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Uh?? When did Pittsburgh become some powerhouse? They were 8-8 last season and they are just old. The lost their best WR.

Im not worried about the Steelers. But the truth is after the 1st 7 games we should have a pretty good idea of where our Titans are. If they are 4-3 or better then we are in great shape. Worse than that by 2 or more games and well... see ya next year.

We are due an upset in Houston. The Texans will be very beatable this season even if Houston fans think differently. Outside of JJ Watt there is nothing special about them. Their run is coming to an end.

I am curious as to how the NFL thought giving a playoff team an on paper easy schedule was appropriate. The 28th easiest schedule.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I hope we show up this season...if not, Munch and the Bunch will be history.

3. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I will take a crack at giving our best/worst record

@Pitt - W/L
    @Hou - L
    SD - W
    Jets - W
    Chiefs - W/L (Chiefs have talent and will be better this year)
    @Hawks - L
    9ers - L
    BYE
    @Rams - W/L (Again, a team with some talent w/coach that plays close games, I say coin flip)
    Jags - W
    Colts - W/L
    @Raiders - W
    @Colts - W/L
    @Broncos - L
    Cards - W
    @Jags -W (agree that if we are improved, we beat Jags twice)
    Hou - L

Best--(11-5) give this a 5% chance
    Worst--(6-10) give this a 5% chance.

I would predict 8-8 . . . think we miss the playoffs.

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

First thing is, BEAT the GODAM Butthole Chargers!!!

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

It's VERY possible.

Week 9- It's Fisher, we'll win
    Week 10- It's the Jags, we'll win
    Week 11- Colts at home? Give me the W
    Week 12- @Raiders, toss up...but most likely a W (I only say that because of traveling)
    Week 13 - at Colts, toss up
    Week 14- @Broncos (everybody's gotta lose sometime)
    Week 15- I'm not afraid of their QB's or their coach, W
    Week 16- Jags again? We'll win
    Week 17- Texans at home with playoff hopes, we'll pull it out...I predict a W.

If Munch and Locker get their chit together, this could be a good season.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Would be nice wouldn't it.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I thought people were saying a few months back how our schedule would be easy this year and they feared that'd lead to Munchak being extended..

..could have sworn the above scenario took place.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Munch has his hands full. He is one of two coaches that has a 3 game road stretch. He also starts the season off on a bit of a hard note. This will be the ultimate test that will make or break him as an NFL head coach.

I can't wait to see what happens.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

at Pittsburgh W- Yeah it's on the road and Pitt is a good team but we're going to be much improved and hopefully a bit more motivated. This game is a toss up but I like our chances more than most.
    at Houston L- On the road against the Texans, not seeing it.
    San Diego W- WE FINALLY BEAT THEM
    New York Jets W- Beat them last year and we'll beat them again.
    Kansas City W- Improved team but so are we, need to win with upcoming games.

Alright so a 4-1 start is pretty reasonable. At worst we start 2-3 but we get at least 3 wins out of this stretch. That's not a bad position to be in right now.

at Seattle L- This will get ugly.
    San Francisco L- Closer than Seattle game, we probably come out motivated but lose in a close one.

Well now we have our 2 toughest games out of the way now. We're 4-3 with a favorable schedule ahead. If we're still healthy we have a chance to do some damage in the AFC.

at St Louis W- Both teams will be very motivated but we get this one because the football gods owe us this.
    Jacksonville W- Da Jags (even though it could be a trap game after big game in STL)
    Indianapolis W- Should've won last year, hopefully we get them this year.
    at Oakland W- Closer than what it should be.
    at Indianapolis L- Series split.
    at Denver L- Hopefully we put up a good fight against the guy who rejected us. Gotta Taylor Swift kick the butt out of them.

8-5 is a good spot to be with 3 games to go. Successful season imo. 2 out of last 3 games at home give us a good shot at the playoffs.

Arizona W- Big game for us, puts us in a great spot now.
    at Jacksonville W- Hey we swept them.
    Houston W- Hey why not.

11-5. I'm being a bit optimistic here. We usually lose a game we shouldn't (cough Jags) and we might lose our toss up games so the worst I can see us going is 8-8 this year. I'm really excited to see this team on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar