Titan Cup '14

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's time again for Titan Cup and we have a few changes this season.

First, the drafts will all be live this season. Managers can still pre-rank their players and have their team auto-drafted if they aren't available for the live draft.

Second, we're going to a head-to-head format with a playoff between the top four teams in each division. The grand champion will be the playoff winner of the division who scores the most points during the entire season.

If you played Titan Cup '13, you should have received an email to rejoin your league. If not, be sure to contact your Commish. You have until Friday, August 15 to re-join or risk losing your spot.

If you didn't play last season, and want to, put your request in this thread along with the email you can be reached. We'll start adding from the earliest request on Monday, August 18 in the hopes all leagues are maxed out at 10 teams by the end of the week. We may extend each division to 12 teams if the demand is there.

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Where is it being held? - And when do you normally draft (time of the day)?

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Please tell me you first name isn't "Eston"

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lol. It...isn't...
    But lets say it was. What's wrong with that

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Being held online. All will take place September 2 at 8 cdt.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I kinda had guessed that. Yahoo, NFL, ESPN or?

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

yahoo

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

SWEET! Last year my team was auto drafted, plus I didn't really care for the cumulative point structure. I like this years layout much more.

Where would I have received my email to re-join? I only use yahoo for fantasy, outside of that I never log in lol.

Also, what are peoples opinion on yahoo vs NFL FF? I did both last year and preferred NFL IIRC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar