Titan 2011 MVP?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Only for getting lit up by a white dude with no helmet lol

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^And a kicker.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I'll give it to Hass ahead of Nate but only because probably its been so long since we actually had a real QB under center that its made me kinda sentimental ; even one with a pee-pee arm.

Props to Mark Mini-Me though - tackled by a guy with no helmet , a kicker and , also , kicking the ball into touch at your own one yard line , deserves a special award.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nasty Nate gets my vote.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What about Hasselbecks stats makes you say "LOOK AT HIS STATS!!"?

Vince Young had better stats last year than Hasselbeck.

I agree he's certainly the best QB we've had, but his stats are boring as hell.

Are you just impressed by him finishing the season? That's new for us.

6. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Matt Hasselbeck, no doubt. Without him coming in and stepping up and having a great year we would have been 6-10 again or worse.

Nate wouldn't have gotten his first 1,000 yrd year if it weren't for Hasselbeck.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hass as MVP would be a difficult sell to me. Sure he had a decent season but it sure wasn't more than decent. It really wasn't really good. His QB rating was only 83 and he only had 18 TDs. In our most damaging loss of the year, a loss to a pathetic winless Colts team he threw 2 ints and no TDs. Actually he started off the season pretty efficient but fell off except for the very end of the season. Yes it was nice having a legit NFL for a change but he isn't a very good one. Props to him for holding down the fort while Locker got acclimated but now he should be nothing more than a back up.

I'll agree Hass putting up some decent yardage numbers helped Nate (and Cook) have a solid season but 14 ints to go with the 18 TDs isn't great. I just don't think Hass can be consistent anymore and he has a noodle arm.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're lying!

If it wasn't for Jake Locker, Nate would never have gotten to 1000. It was Jakes bombs to Nate that put Nate over 1000. Checkdown Becky only found Nate of short crossing routes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar