Titan 2011 MVP?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh...

I don't think McCourty is even our 2nd best DB. I'd take Finnegan and Verner both over him.

I think McCarthy is our best player on D though.

Nate for MVP.

2. pettso

pettso Starter

Man, no love for Hasselbeck? I realize he had some turd games but without him we'd be a tarpcat level team. With how terribly our run game was we would have had no offense. Nate is a close second but Hasselbeck is undoubtedly the MVP of the team.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree with Nate as MVP

and yes, show some love to Hasselbeck

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

I might argue about the MVP thing, but yes, you are quite right. This was a 4 - 12 team going into the season. Hasselbeck was a surprise, no doubt. While his skills varied from game to game, he certainly was a difference maker.

But man, watching Washington make circus catches with no wheels whatsoever still tugs at my heartstrings :D

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How about the fans for putting up with another year of mediocre results.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nate Washington gets my vote for team MVP. Not only did he step up and silence his critics, he helped make Damion Williams and Lavelle Hawkins NFL WR's. That's big for us going forwards.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This season was a delight compared to the 2 previous ones.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. pettso

pettso Starter

Definitely.

There were a few games that left me wanting to bash my head into a wall (Jaguars, Texans, Bengals and Colts come to mind) but I'm pleased with a 9-7 record given all of the circumstances.

Honestly, I'd be happy with 9-7 next year as well looking at the schedule we have coming up. Peyton will be back, Texans will be at full strength and we have to play a full list of perennial playoff teams. :(

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I don't care how many SUCKS I get, but my vote is on Hasslebeck. Coming in this system short time to get used to it. THROWING the balls to the bad grass receivers like Nate and Britt. And willing to come here to train Locker, OUR FUTURE QB, knowing it will be a short visit for Hasslebeck in Tennessee and he handles it like a champ.

AND LOOK AT HIS STATS!!! When was the last time we had a QB with those stats!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

mark macaroni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar