Time to not let Chow call plays

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by deeluxx3, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Don't forget tho', Chow had three scoring drives. Possibly four if the FG had been made. That's not entirely bad given all the turnovers. It's kinda good.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah..uh-huh...he probably had it scripted for VY to throw those MISERABLE passes. Heck, I could have caught that last INT.

Chow can only call a play...he cannot make the players execute it.

Today was a total breakdown on fundamentals and a lot of really bad decision making on VY's side.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Blaming Chow today is the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Im not blaming Chow...Vince played like crap and it pains me to say that because I idolize the guy, but Chow's passing late in the game among other things just really confused me.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Okay...so why open up with the following...

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Totally agree, VY screwed up, simple as that

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Although, I gotta admit when he threw the last INT, I was screaming "WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM PASS IT BACK THERE!!!"

The next series they quietly let him hand it off 3 times and gladly punt instead of turning it over again,
    EXCEPT they let the Falcons bull rush Hendrich, how did that happen?
    It's like the Titans didn't want to win...the good news is they have no more weeks off, because they forgot everything they were doing before the bye.

8. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

I can't put Vince's mistakes today on chow but sometimes I do question whether he knows the optimal way to use him and the rest of the weapons on this team. I haven't seen anything that lives up to the creative genius stuff that I have read about him. I want him to be great because I want this team to be great but I just don't know.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

LOL did you even read the date to the post you quoted? Im not blaming Chow for this week, even though he played a role.

I do blame Chow for last year's Colts and Ravens games..along with the NE game.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Up until the time that Chow finally gave up and told Vince to run last season, I was stabbing a voodoo effigy of him for relaxation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar