Time to bailout of the Manning sweepstakes.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Your welcome.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You damn fools, stop crying.

I've got word Peytons guys are going over the contract over the weekend while Bud, Munchak etc.. attends Buds grandsons wedding. Sunday Night or Monday morning you'll hear that Manning is a Titan.

Now go to bed.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This thread is about the $$$$ he would want, not if hes going to sign :)

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Thanks, your utterly unverified anonymous word really makes me feel better. And depending on the $$$ I don't even know WHAT I want to happen anymore.

And its only 8:30... may I stay up a little longer daddy? Its not a school night!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You damn fools, stop crying.

I've got word Peytons guys are going over the contract over the weekend while Bud, Munchak etc.. attends Buds grandsons wedding. Sunday Night or Monday morning you'll hear that Manning is a Titan.

Now go to bed.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Ha, Jesse and his inside sources...

It's actually good to see you around these parts again, Jesse.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Told you that Rusty was sleeping on his couch now....what more proof do you need?

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I am starting to sway towards the posters look on this a well...

A few days ago, hell even yesterday I was thinking Manning of BUST! Especially since losing out on key free agents - but seriously 90 + Mil?!?!?

If this is going to be a bidding war I dont see this ending well either way. Taking way to long, longer it takes the bigger the bids will get.

I keep hearing hes so comfortable with Elway (both are going to be hall-of-famers)

Maybe Manning feels like he can talk to Elway and have the same dialogue as All-Pro Quarterbacks ... cant really have that same connection with Munchak and Bud Adams.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah unfortunately bud has on blinders and were pot committed at this point. we put the world on hold for peyton and other areas of out team are being ignored and will now struggle unless we get some balls and start going after some players like porter, bunkley, garay, tollefson, satele, ect. If Peyton signs great we got him and some other additions and we cut/trade hass and make some more room. if not were not sitting on the bench licking our wounds cause we put all our eggs in one basket.

since we aren't doing jack we mine as well lock up some guys to be FA's in the future cause we have bank to throw around and it is a use or lose it type of deal.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm convinced Peyton is going to Denver. And I'm perfectly fine with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar