this will bite !!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

The Titans lose too many critical games

2. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Camp Fodder

You can't depend on others to do the work for you if you don't take care of business yourself. This team has no business being in the playoffs.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No, that's not true. Mike Reinfeldt is the GM and there aren't any "part owners" of the team as far as I know. I can see why your friend would think that though... Fisher acts like he owns the team sometimes.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

These two things you said conflict each other.

Sure Cowher is a good coach, but he's the same as Fisher is so many ways. I don't want him, but would gladly accept him over Fisher.

If we went in another direction coaching wise, Id like to run the opposite direction of where Fisher's at. Cowher is near and around Fishers corner, and with a declining defense we need an offensive minded coach that can bring out the best in our young stars.

5. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

its just dissapointing looking back at the season, I have to thank the titans for not giving up and playing hard for the last 10 games. The 0-6 hole is just too hard to get out of. This is dissapointing from the fact that expectations to make the playoffs were high, and the loss from the baltimore in the playoffs in 08 stings me even more as that was a wasted opportunity. I can only hope that next year we can make a strong run at the playoffs with VY and CJ. We need to get help on Defense, pick up a CB, and LB

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

great post
    :applause:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar