This team is not well coached

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yeah, apparently our coaching staff is pretty good, because the Ravens are currently doing to the Rams what they did to the Steelers.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Aw. The coaching sucks because CJ sucks?

Nope. CJ sucks because CJ sucks. He could start every game and get 20 carries per game and he'd still not reach 1000 yards this season. Dude sucks. He just doesn't care anymore and is half-assing it all day.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. amy

amy Starter

Dumb is as dumb does. The playcalling is fine, the timeouts are fine, the poor execution comes from the players not having the ability to think before they act. It will take a while to train them. Once they are trained, the penalties will stop. Once you yourself understand that, these silly posts will stop. :kiss::D

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

agreed. our DLine was held aaallll day

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

Mccoy does it week in and week out

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

This team is far better coached now than a year ago. We would have KFC and be 0-3 had we not made the change of coaching staff.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

The penalties are about the only thing I've seen hurt us. When have we been in a situation that we were hurt by timeouts?

Our playcalling has been spotty but you can't have poor execution AND bad playcalling. Well, you can, but you can't be 2-1 doing so.

A 95-yard drive to take the lead is hardly poor execution.

I'm not sure if you watch games when you make these statements or if you just google "reasons head coaches get fired" then copypasta things in.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

did anyone expect anything better than 8 wins? i think we might do better than usual, but god, can we please either suck or be good and make playoffs, when you go 8-8 you suck and you get a horrible draft pick. CJ isnt getting holes. but also CJ is being CJ. Hasselback is doing much better than anyone would of thought. now our best offensive threat is done. maybe for career. this season is going to go bad fast unless someone steps up. dont fire the coach. we just have a piss poor overall team

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How much cash money would you like to bet on that?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll say this much, I like this coaching staff a whole lot better than the one we had last year. Munchak and his pals have never gone 0-6 in back to back seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar