This Team has quit.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The Offense has totally tossed in the towel. CJ and Nate don't even want to be on the field. It really shows me a lot about this team seeing how they come out when one of their coaches is diagnosed with cancer, extremely disappointing. Time for a change.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yup. Team looks lost.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Their body language is just awful. It's almost like they could give a rats @#$ that they are there.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well yea. I thought this was obvious weeks ago, where have you guys been?

5. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

They're getting paid, that's the only motivation. You can see it on the faces. CJ looks like he's about ready to just walk into the locker room and fly home.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

They do look uninspired

I never thought I would want to see Collins come in after the half..... but....

7. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Agreed ! But I think its more than the offense...I think the entire team as quit

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Its time for this era of titans to come to an end. We gave it a shot, its over, move on. Clean house, rebuild. The longer we try with Fisher at the helm, the more years were putting ourselves in the hole.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Cleaning house is the wrong move in my opinion, we have a lot of solid players, but we need a completely new coaching staff.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fans should quit too...BOOOOO TITANS!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar