Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

This franchise is content with mediocrity.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JefPlusF, Nov 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JefPlusF Starter

Moolah:
    $183
    GHOST SEES LAKERS, ASSUMES BANDWAGON FAN.
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Thats not what I ment at all. I am actually surprised anyone watches basketball.

This team has been mediocre since 2003.. don't know what your all of a sudden surprised.
  3. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,904
    I don't see how you could be a Lakers fan and not be bandwagon. I'm guessing you probably weren't wearing a Van Exel jersey when they were losing 50.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  4. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    arent the Lakers like the Pittsburg Steelers of Basketball.... with their star playing being a rapist and all?
  5. SocalTitansFan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $170
    In the NFL, most championship teams have an elite quarterback. Until we have that, we're not winning a championshiop, no matter who the coach is.
    mike75 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    I'm not sure Adams is content with mediocrity, he just called out the coaches, he tried to get Manning. There isn't a whole lot he can do but he isn't sitting idly by at the moment.
    titantrusince82 and Scarecrow high five this.
  6. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,236

Did you want the Titans to draft Matt Leniart?? They needed a QB and 3 franchise-type QB's were available. Sure it's easy to say I WANTED CUTLER ... but he was the 3rd QB graded out by most heading into the draft and even if we did have him, most people here wouldn't put up with his pouty "i dont give a crap" face ... oh and we don't have Brandon Marshall for Cutler even if they did draft him instead of VY or Leniart.
  7. JefPlusF Starter

Moolah:
    $183
    I was 4 during that season lol. I was wearing my 7 and 24 jerseys when our starting lineup was smush Parker, kobe, odom, Brian cook, and kwame brown. Our 6th man was Luke Walton. That season I actually went to the most games I've been to in person.
  8. JefPlusF Starter

Moolah:
    $183
    And let's be real here. If I was a bandwagon fan I wouldn't follow the Titans. Lmao even when we're 13-3 and have the best D in the league we don't get bandwagon fans.
  9. ONUV Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    As long as people keep buying tickets nothing will change. This city and state is happy just having a NFL team, not whether or not they're any good.
    SlidePiece high fives this.