This draft is fools gold !

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cutter10, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Some "experts" are saying that DT is the deepest position in this draft.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think there are only 2 first round DT's though. Still and Brockers. Cox, Poe, or Thompson could possibly go at the end.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Poe will definitely be a first round pick because of his ability to play the nose in the 34. Guys with his athleticism relative to his size don't come along very often. Then factor in the amount of teams playing the 34 and you've got a recipe for a surefire first round pick.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said CURRENT version of Ricky Williams, pal. Maybe you should read before trying to act informed and give me a wikipedia post about what Ricky Williams was once upon a time...

Since you wanted to get smart:

Ricky Williams had 444 yards this year. Please... tell me how great that is...

Trent Richardson being mentioned with Adrian Peterson is BLASPHEMY. ESPN fed you that garbage (yes.. that's EXACTLY where it came from) and you bought it.

Trent Richardson isn't HALF the back AP is. Never will be.

He's big- can't shift- and is slow. He's a small Brandon Jacobs.

But go ahead. Buy in to him like you did Ingram (whom also sucked and you should have known it). How many backs have to come out of this system where you have 10ft holes before people realize anyone can be productive there? Some of you even hyped Coffee.... where has he been since he was drafted?

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1. He runs a 4.4
    2. Every top prospect usually comes out of a system that benefits them. You don't think AP had a good OL?
    3. After a good year backing up Gore he retired because he didn't want to play football.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abk3HgvwEeI"]Trent Richardson Highlights 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ1xDBT1jM"]Adrian Peterson For Heisman - YouTube[/ame]

whose were better?

6. Deuce Wayne

AP had far more impressive runs. Richardson has one of the most boring highlight reels ever.

You'll learn eventually that it's that OL. Every year.

Richardson is mediocre. And he's shown nothing other than that.

Not buying his 4.4 either. His lateral quickness is nonexistent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

See I knew you wouldn't let me down even as you attempt a half@$$%* shifting of your statement. Double down roid boy, double down.

8. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

how can you say that it was the o-line??? he gets hit in the back field all the time. Richardson is a monster...you are a hater.

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

as playmaker said every top prospect comes from a system that benefits them and ap played in the big 12 which has terrible defenses along with had a good offense that they had to worry about too from the passing standpoint even though he was the main player on that team it helped

but trent also went against better defenses and i believe trent runs in the 4.4-4.5 40 but im not exactly sure...it will be interesting to see how he runs at the combine but he will be the best back from this draft class easily and i believe is the best since ap as an all around back...and by the way i never like coffee to much from the start i didnt really see enough of him to form a judgement

10. Deuce Wayne

He's no Montee Ball.

And not even close.

He'd better send a thankyou letter to Ball for allowing him to be the "best in the draft" this year.

...and he wont be when all is said and done. He's just not anything special.

This is the problem with you guys. You pick whatever player is good from (insert popular school that was in the media spotlight)... and place them on a stage that they never warranted being on.

Richardson = Not even Mark Ingram.

And discrediting his O-line is foolish. All those guys are getting drafted on day 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar