Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Things about the opposite sex that turn you off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
  2. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    I wouldn't date someone with a child...

But hot non-fatty chicks that chain smoke and drink until they turn silly are a turn on to me. Especially when we're partying alone at home after the earlier party and she's in nothing but a bra, her undies, and ankle boots... and a stripper band, jumping up and dancing to whatever song comes up next on the CD player.

and twins would be a bigger turn on. Especially if they're real friendly towards each other and constantly feel the need to hug and kiss .......................... and kiss and hug.

:hdrool:

I wouldn't marry one though..
    1 people high five this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,930
    My friend has a tally board... Well, word got around and that tally board has not seen an increase in quite some time now.
  4. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,478
    Huh- appears his tally got whacked :rimshot:
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,883

Well, I do know my number. I'm a few baker's dozens shy of 55 though lol! And I don't have herpes.

But I don't see anything wrong with remembering how many people you've slept with.

I've always found it curious how people do just forget or don't think it matters, just don't care how many people he/she has slept with. Guess I'm just different that way.
  5. Zephyr Sec 139

Moolah:
    $0
    [IMG]
    1 people high five this.
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Thats called the leash, which is why I'm single.
  7. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    wtf.. Id rather my girl act interested then b!tch moan and complain and make me question myself on why I dropped good money on bringing a girl to a game that drove me nuts instead of invitin one of my buddys who is actually a fan of the game.
  8. asus64 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I hate women who live in "Disneyworld". Women who have a hard time looking at life and not understanding and/or accepting that what we do has consequences. For instance: women showing lots of boobs, butt or legs and expect you to see beyond that when you first meet, don't get me wrong I love a sexy woman but not a sluty one....or women who go out with married men and then try to play the victim.
  9. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    for me, men with no muscle mass turns me totally off! if i am bigger in size than my man, sorry, it ain't gonna work! i want to know that if someone tries to hurt me, my man is gonna be able to stand up to them and take up for me! men with no sense of humor, that drink and smoke, yuck!
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.