THE_TITAN's final mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by THE_TITAN, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It must have killed you to admit that. :grrhee:

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I've never been that impressed with Bulger. I watch alot of Rams games, and they're probably my favorite NFC team. Bulger had decent stats, but also had Bruce, Holt, and Curtis to throw to; and SJax to hand off too. With those weapons, he should of dominated.. instead he was just "good".

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Cookie took off when he started getting playing time and Craig Stevens is more than capable. By somewhere, we can get a filler late as TE should be one of our least concerns.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I agree; I'm happy with our TEs. We just need an extra late round 3rd string TE maybe. Cook will hopefully be our receiving #1 TE, Stevens our #2 blocking TE. Hopefully Cook plays well, he showed some potential at the end of the year.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Lots of good thought went in to this mock. The end result is not as bad for the Titans as some people are making it out to be. Nice work.

6. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Thankyou!

On the Bulger comments, he is probably the best veteran we could pick up. I would personally have him over Alex Smith or Donovan McNabb. In any case I would've loved Hasselbeck, but that looks like it wouldn't be possible so Bulger is the next best thing. He had a terrible O-line in his last couple of seasons with the Rams and I also heard he impressed at Baltimore. Also, on people dissing Enderle, you can say what you want but watch his tape then go watch someone like Kaepernick, I would have Enderle any day.

7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Have you watched his games or are you just making a blind assumption that he will be bad based on some power rankings which are NEVER EVER 100% accurate when it all comes down to it.

8. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

I would take Greg McElroy way before I'd take Enderle at that spot if he's there..

9. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I like McElroy, he's a clever kid and a good leader. But in my opinion, I just think he rode on the success of the great team around him. He had guys like Ingram and Julio Jones on his offense so he didn't have it tough. Enderle had very little talent around him and an awful o-line but he managed to get decent production in a pro style offense. I take Enderle over McElroy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar