Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,736
    Carol could have just said "they were already turned".. Problem solved..
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,264
    There was definitely a clip at the beginning of an episode where Carol goes to that woman's room and stabs her in the side of the head. It could've been Rick's imagination, I guess. But I seriously doubt it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,736
    I was praying that she smothered the baby - then the baby comes back and tried to gum her to death then both little girls get eaten by walkers.. That would be heavy drama..
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,912
    Ok. I'm going to agree to disagree because you're the only one online that I can find mentioning this...
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,264
    Lol alright...

CC, back me up on this one. I'll find the episode later.
    Creeping-Cruds high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,045
    Both shows delivered last night. I enjoyed Twd much more this week than last. I could really get into it if it was like 4 stories of different groups for awhile but I doubt that will happen
  4. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    You never see her actually do it. It's in S04E02 they're found, E03 she admits and in E04 Rick imagines it.
    RTH high fives this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,264
    I assumed that was actually what happened though.

We'll see. I'm sure Tyrese will figure out sooner or later. Still not sure how Rick went 3-4 episodes without telling Tyrese that Carol killed his gf... he told Hershel and Maggie in like episode 4 or 5.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,736
    Imagined or not I don't think the storyline changes there.
    Tyrese was on a liquor run with Daryl and a few others.

In the scenes where they go thru the vet college you get a view of several of my company's veterinary anatomy posters. Watched that episode twice before noticing them..
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,912
    I believe when Rick was about to tell him the prison got attacked. Add in Tyrese being gone with Darryl and then Rick being gone with Carol.

Then one episode of Rick trying to figure out how to tell Daryl about Carol AND Tyrese... and farming...