The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Titans lose to the Jags? This is going to be the worst episode of The Walking Dead ever.

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care what anyone says, that was a great episode and one of my favorites overall.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Can't get into the show as much as I used to, good episode tonight though so hopefully it builds off of it.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

this is the first episode I've seen this season. It seems OK. worth checking out.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Who is excited to see the Gov return???

Not me. They act like it is some dramatic reveal.. of course he's coming back..

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^ I'm not.

This has been far and away the best season of TWD. I don't see how people could have ever liked this show and NOT like this season.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Decent episode I thought. But not nearly as good as the previous two. Still, I think this season is shaping up to potentially be the best yet (it's already surpassed the 3rd). And yeah, the Gov has been a huge letdown thus far so his (obvious) return didn't exactly leave me on the edge of my seat.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yes, best season so far - and by a lot.
    Not only is it the best season of TWD but it is near the top of "zombie dramas" all time.
    Excellent job creating the scary stuff and haute tension.
    I do agree with Sawdust that The Gov is overblown. Just kill him and move on to the next obstacle.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Since it's been a while - when do ya think Carol reappears and in what instance.
    I think it would be compelling to see her cross over to the new Walking Dead show - but just not right away...
    The wife predicts that she kills the Gov and returns to the chain gang..

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I thought she might side with the Gov because of the two girls at the prison. Might want to "free" them so to speak from Rick's rule.

Tell me more about the new show. When you first mentioned that I thought you were talking about the webisodes. SO there is actually a new WD show coming?

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Spinoff is in the works. No actual details are known about it AFAIK. Personally I'd like to see it set in the same time period but in a different part of the country. I want snow zombies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar