The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't think I liked this episode quite as much as the premiere either. But it was a good episode.

One thing that doesn't make much sense to me though.... Why all of a sudden are there constantly a million walkers against the fence? And why are they still there despite "hit squads" being employed throughout the day? I know someone has been feeding them. But I just don't see a few rats drawing and keeping the attention of so many walkers.

IDK, am I just missing something here? For the past few episodes I've been thinking just kill all those walkers at one time and be done with it. Instead they wait until the fence is literally falling down (which we all saw coming a mile away) to do anything about it aside from offing handfuls at a time.

Like I said, maybe I just missed something obvious. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it. But once I get something like that in my head I can't get over it.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I know the answer to that but I guess it could be considered a spoiler. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal but I dunno, maybe they are going to expand more on the TV show about why that is soon.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I definitely don't want to know if it's a possible spoiler. Hopefully it gets further explained. I was just hoping it wasn't some not very well-thought out means just to have the scene with the fence falling down.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Homeland featured a major surprise twist last night. Try to stay away from spoilers..

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I enjoyed TWD immensely last night simply due to the tension within the first moments of the episode.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just watched it. That was crazy. Crazy awesome.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

seriously id just torch em all right there. or what they should of done is build a mote all along the outside im sure they coulda done it bits at a time. then once a week or so just burn em all to ashes to make room for the rest

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol this season is starting to remind me of the second terrible season. I'm still watching but I don't really get excited about it like I was. Something drastic needs to happen

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have hated this season so far, and I've considered it my #2 show behind Breaking Bad for a while now.

I watched the most recent episode drunk, and everything pretty much went over my head because I haven't been paying much attention. Maybe I need to start the season over.

I get the twist... now. But I was so out of it at the time and uninterested that it didn't even dawn on me.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I've been nowhere near as impressed by the twist as you all but I will leave it at that.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar