Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,789
    Yeah... Talking Dead is strictly a fun show for fans to discuss what they've just seen. No spoilers. A fun show, only.

Half of this debate was "put to rest" in Talking Dead.
    Creeping-Cruds high fives this.
  2. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $781
    Its the hospital wanting to know when he is going to send some money for his previous stay.
    TheSureThing and GoT high five this.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,832
  4. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $530
    decent episode. way too much time spent on Rick talking to the padded cell inside his head. on Mischonne, i'm assuming they were implying she found the prison by just walking with and following the herd and they happened to lead her there? curious as to if she will end up joining the group or stay a loner since that seems to be how she rolls. obviously they will join forces to attack the city and the most unshocking event is Carol isn't dead!
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    Yeah, overall a disappointing episode. But it had its moments and set up some really good stuff for future episodes.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Yeah it was definitely a filler episode, we pretty much called everything that was going to happen. I think Mischonne eventually joins the group and helps them fight the town people and rescue the couple. I'm not sure what the blonde chick will do, she's getting emotionally attached so who knows she might fight for the town but I have a feeling she finds out about all the other stuff they do and flips back to the group.
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    they've drug this town story out way to long. Either tell us what's going on there or don't bring them into the show. All the story lines right now seem pretty dull because the writers don't reveal ANYTHING
    Finnegan2win high fives this.
  9. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,014
    The town has annoyed me from the beginning..
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    classic case of introducing characters just to have some gore for the episode. Like the guy Merle killed.

Question: How does Merle get a gun on Maggie's head... With TWO GUNS pointed at him at all times?!?!?

at point blank range...

this episode was better than episode 1 or 2, I think.