The Walking Dead - TV series

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just read the Walking Dead Compendium 1 ( first 48 issues)

WOW!

Can't wait for season 2. But as usual the book is better than the movie here too, but the movie is still awsome.

2. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

Does anyone know if they are going to re-air season 1 at any time? I watched the first episode and liked it. Then I just got busy with work and missed the next 2-3 episodes and did not want to start watching again after missing them.

3. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

I just found the answer to my question. AMC released this yesterday: "On Fri., Mar. 4 beginning at 8/7c, AMC will re-air all six episodes of The Walking Dead Season 1 back-to-back-to-back."
    So if you are like me and missed it, or just want to watch it again tune in or set your DVR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar