the Vick/Young wildcat - 'dinger style

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This proves my point. I guess you'll deny the torture and mistreating of cows, because you like meat.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You're in the same boat, because you're refusing to acknowledge what you don't want to hear. In this case, it's the real differences. Blindly saying everything is the same is no better than blindly saying everything is different. As you mention in your later post, this logic only applies to acts that are ACTUALLY the same. You can be aware and suspect of similarities without thinking that two acts are the same and equally bad.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

uh-huh... now what he is saying seems to contradict what he was saying before... so we are all hypocrites because we can see distinctions... but stuff that is the same more or less can be made distinct... Gloat Wayne talks like he is the only one in the world that can understand anything... eye for an eye isn't wrong when tempered with due process... all this dry and all encompassing bs is for weak minds.

This thread is so stupid. The Titans are chasing Chris freakin' Simms for Pete's sake... Vick is no Saint but the Titans must be desperate for a quarterback and that's why I started this thread... I didn't want to grant the resident egomaniac stage to pontificate from... sure, there are animal rights arguments that could be mentioned... but we have the LAW to distinguish for us... The LAW says you need a permit to hunt and the LAW says you go to prison for fighting dogs. I'm not interested in what shade of gray The Gloat's taint is.. that part of the discussion is black and white... the mechanics of it aren't relevant or appreciated.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cows are slaughtered. It happens quickly.

Dogs are tortured, before killed in the instance of dog fighting. It happens over years and years of neglect, poor treatment, and a hostile lifestyle.

We define torture differently.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

So did anyone actually get the vote?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, thanks for reupping this one. 3 more posts where people repeated defeated rebuttals that I missed.
    Amazing.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Gloat, you're one of the few people on this board that thinks you can actually "win" an argument by saying "I'm right, I win." If you really think that you're the only one who's aware of contradictions in logic, I'm amazed. The fact that you're ignoring valid distinctions pointed out by at least half a dozen posters just shows that YOU are the one who's choosing to be blind about this.

In this thread, you've become Mr. E.

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar