Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

1. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

You know locker did not look that bad but your "revamped" line did not look that good.

And CJ.5 k still looks hesitant, especially in the first half. Tippy toeing to the hole.
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I hesitate to say its the OL or Johnson rather then opposing teams lack of concern for our exploit passing attack and our unwillingness/inability to p that fact.

Either way we can play with the Texans and I had us splitting the division series to begin with.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah Watt owned Warmack but he's a rookie in his 2nd game, kind of expected it. I've been a Locker supporter but starting to question it, only because I can't confidently say any other QB would be doing that much better here.

Running better than last year, he'll rip a few off soon.
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

I agree on cj. He fits not explode to the line, he dances and tiptoes looking for one.
  5. EC2k BOP

You're right. He's not a 4 qtr back. He's looking for that one home run 60-70-80 yard run then coast.

Foster is opposite he gets stronger as the game goes on.
  6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

It was great being at the game and watching half my section clear out after we went up 8. What a great loyal fanbase.

And that's overlooking the boo's that Schaub was getting in the 2nd quarter. How much did it cost all of their fans to board the wagon?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. EC2k BOP

Only winners get wings
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

texans suck

YEAH BUT STRAIGHT TO JULIO
  9. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Texans are not that good. They have a solid team but they are definitely not the team to beat in the AFC. This division is up for grabs.
  10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Keep your heads up titan fans. Sorry that y'all lost to such a bad team on your way to the Super Bowl.