Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,221

You know locker did not look that bad but your "revamped" line did not look that good.

And CJ.5 k still looks hesitant, especially in the first half. Tippy toeing to the hole.
  2. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,178

I hesitate to say its the OL or Johnson rather then opposing teams lack of concern for our exploit passing attack and our unwillingness/inability to p that fact.

Either way we can play with the Texans and I had us splitting the division series to begin with.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Yeah Watt owned Warmack but he's a rookie in his 2nd game, kind of expected it. I've been a Locker supporter but starting to question it, only because I can't confidently say any other QB would be doing that much better here.

Running better than last year, he'll rip a few off soon.
  4. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    I agree on cj. He fits not explode to the line, he dances and tiptoes looking for one.
  5. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    You're right. He's not a 4 qtr back. He's looking for that one home run 60-70-80 yard run then coast.

Foster is opposite he gets stronger as the game goes on.
  6. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    It was great being at the game and watching half my section clear out after we went up 8. What a great loyal fanbase.

And that's overlooking the boo's that Schaub was getting in the 2nd quarter. How much did it cost all of their fans to board the wagon?
    GoT high fives this.
  7. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,221

Only winners get wings
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    texans suck

YEAH BUT STRAIGHT TO JULIO
    EC2k BOP high fives this.
  9. TitansMVP Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $529
    Texans are not that good. They have a solid team but they are definitely not the team to beat in the AFC. This division is up for grabs.
  10. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    Keep your heads up titan fans. Sorry that y'all lost to such a bad team on your way to the Super Bowl.