The Titans need to find this guy!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

settle down Penelope.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Why do you own a computer?

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

:ha: :ha: :ha:

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i have 3. and a phone with internet.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

6. reamer

reamer Camp Fodder

Computer talk aside, here's not only a jump over a car, but a full front flip. This video is from Damien Walters, a world-class gymnast and a pretty good traceur, as well. The leap-over-car-into-a-superman-pose-and-flip is 45 seconds into the clip, but the whole thing is worth watching. Great stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkawsBwJwpE

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Figures it had to do with gymnastics/parkour rather than just football--now I can talk about all my favorite sports at once. :)

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ohh myy worrrd!!!!!!

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I got dizzy just watching that guy,i cant imagine what he was like when he was a kid..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar