Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Solution To It All

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,481
    The Solution To It All: UPDATED

Okay, here it is:

1--T.O. has broken a finger, so make an offer and get him from Dallas. T.O with 9 fingers can catch better than Bennett with 10.

2--Move Bennett from WR to 3rd QB. Hey, if he can't hold on to the ball, he might as well throw it. He was a college QB, right?

3--Move Hentricht to the #1 QB spot. He's at least as good as KFC and knows the offense better than VY.

4--Re-sign Gary "Automatic" Anderson to replace Hentricht. Hey, Morton A got re-signed today, so we might as well make a trend of it.

5--Move KFC to turf management. He's seen a lot of it up close, and is bound to have some good tips on keeping it soft and green.

6--Get Andre Woolfolk back at starting corner. If we're going to suck, I at least want to enjoy hearing announcers try to pronounce "Woolfolk".

7--Replace the entire D-line with native Hawaiians. Trust me on this. They're really big, move just as fast as our current line, can keep us supplied with fresh tropical fruit and pork parts to throw at the coaches, and they enjoy hitting haoles.

Did I miss anything?

Overheard on ESPN radio today, but unsure who they were referring to:

"...and they have a bye week break coming up!"
    "Actually it's a two-week break--the bye week and then they play the Titans." :ha:
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I believe it's T.O. with the broken finger and strangely enough, Anderson actually signed with the Falcons. Also, I'm not sure Anderson would make a very good punter. Maybe Bironas can play QB? :lol:
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,481
    :doh:

Okay, so I've had a very long day....

And that was MORTON Anderson that signed with the Falcons.

And we gotta keep Bironas where he is...I think he was our scoring leader last year :ha:
    • Staff / Moderator

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Yeah, I was wondering what you were doing awake. What time is it there??
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Avvie, what is wrong with our punter? Why replace him with a place kicker? Bironas is OK. I don't see where you are coming from about the kicking game. We are fine there... aren't we?
    • Staff / Moderator

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I think Avvie is saying we are so good in the kicking game that we should give those players more opportunities to make plays. I also think he's joking... sort of. :lol:
  2. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    Err what? Don't give him a stupid american name please :rolleyes:

It's Morten Andersen :thumb:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    both are geekish