The Sky is FALLING

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

The O-Line played awful, CJ mailed it in, VY was utterly confused, Collins didn't look much better, outcoached and outmatched physically...

But it's... OK, there will still be a game next sunday against the Giants. The best thing that happened last year was the 59-0 wake up call. Maybe this performance has the same effect. The most alarming thing I see is not VY.. it's the play of the O-Line, it has been dreadful in the preseason and not doing well in the first two games. I think we can fix it, and we will right the ship. 1-1, Second place in the AFC South.

It's going to be O.K.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We (EDIT: many of us)thought Vince was going to be outstanding this year, and we thought CJ was unstoppable. Both are untrue, so we have to greatly change our expectations for the year. I understand the freakouts.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

We??? You got a mouse in your pocket :grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. steelsoldier

steelsoldier Camp Fodder

Keep your heads up

I am a steeler fan so im thrilled to have gotten the win. I just want to tell you to keep your heads up you guys have an amazing defense and you will be fine. Statistically your team did better than mine minus the turnovers. You have a very good shot at the playoffs this year especially with having the best running back in the league. I know chris johnson did not have a good game but the Steelers are the best in the business at stopping the run. Oh well just wanted to stop by and wish you luck on the rest of your season.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It's been two games, relax.

7. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

From the word on the street, I think he has the majority of Titans fans in his pocket.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Thanks

You gotta admit guys, that's pretty classy.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I admit nothing

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's easy to come back and be nice after a win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar