Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Season is Far from Over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,160
    I have set a serious record for ignores today. Immature fair weather fans are no longer on my radar. I don't care if I chatting with just 6 posters...
    ImATitan, Alzarius, MrBean and 2 others high five this.
  2. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,755
    8-4 with four games left gets us in.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,445
    We aren't a championship caliber team. This team is 8-8 or 9-6 with an early playoff exit at best and another year or two with Munch where they will do nothing.

The sky is not falling, you are correct. It has been slowly decending over the last ten years.
  4. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,445
    Long hair, don't care.

Honesty isn't a strong point for many fans.

Save your moral victories and blind passion for Saturdays. There are some serious problems with this franchise from ownership down.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453

neither were the Ravens or Giants. Goal is to make the playoffs, after that it is a whole new season.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  6. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043
    Simple, Colts lose tonight, we are still in the thick of things. If Colts win, I'd say we have an outside shot at wild card but very slim. I never thought we would beat Seattle or San Fran (EVER). With that said we have 1 loss I thought we could have won (KC). Still OK. How big is that last second win over SD looking now?
  7. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,575
    Contender for a one and done in the playoffs maybe. Superbowl contender, no.
  8. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,445
    Seriously man, not you too. I've always admired your brutal trollish honesty. Everyone knows yea we might slip in the playoffs at 9-6. To what end? Moral loss/victory?

"We made the playoffs!!! Yaaayyyyy" Oops, got immediately put out... better keep Munch around another couple years. God no.

This staff will continue to hold us back. Jesus look what one simple good coaching hire in Gregg Williams did for our defense! This staff is holding this team down and throwing away seasons with a talented team.
  9. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,046
    We will probably make the playoffs and be one and out. Then Munch keeps his job.

Gregg Williams would be qualified, but if Munch does get canned, it would be just like Bud to promote Gray to HC.
  10. GL2814 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $666
    Brian Cushing had a "significant injury" according to Bob McNair. Could be out for the year. That would help us a lot in the 2nd game with them.