the reason we lost

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

jeff fisher and heimerdinger are the absolute worst

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

4th and goal fade was an awful call.

I really wish we would go to Lendale more often in the red zone. It's ridiculous.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The play calling especially in the red zone was terrible but there wasn't one reason we lost there were many.

- Nate Washingtons drop.
    - Tony Brown giving the Colts a field goal.
    - Hall's fumble.
    - Young's interception.
    - 3 Trips inside the 5 and 3 points to show for it, some of that was poor play, some was poor play calling, and some was both (that fade was a bad pass and an even stupider call).

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Worst play calling Ive seen in awhile...4th and goal at the 1 and draw up a fade route to Kenny?

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

no no...harper was the reason we lost....the guy cant cover for his life let alone his job.

yeah and as eddy said so many f'in mistakes.

6. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I agree that play is 50% success at best

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

whose idea was it to give back harper his starting role? when hes clearly an old slow dude who gets burned by no names on a regular basis

8. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

am I still the only 1 that caught harper falling flat on his face when trying to change his coverage route during the colts' first drive. :lol:

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

even with the mistakes, we were in a position to win and we draw up the worst play calling i could imagine.

2 fades routes in the redzone? its like heimerdinger was liek "it worked one time a few weeks ago, lols, i call the fade routez"

the whole gameplan was a joke... CJ up the middle all day, but thats a victory for the colts. they were giving him 4 yards between the tackles. and we took it, like we didnt have anything else to do? cj in space, option, VY run plays. pretty much as vanilla as it gets

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. luxbear

luxbear New England Titan

INT which resulted in a TD, two overthrown balls on 4th and goal. That's all I've gotta say.

There were a number of other mistakes that contributed to it, but the fact of the matter is you just can't give an undefeated Colts team that many opportunities to capitalize.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar