The Rams are trading #2 pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Very smart move. They knew RGIII would tear it up at the combine and well, the Rams are probably already off to a good start.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I think it's pretty much determined that Browns will give both 1st round picks to moved up to draft RG3. Even though I'm pretty sure that on the pick value chart the value of the Browns 2 first is greater than the Ram's 1st.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Who's he going to throw to?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lucky Fisher. If only they could've had the #3 pick.

The Rams would still have a shot at Kalil or Blackmon with the Browns' #4 pick. Then they can still get a very good player with the #22 pick. Sounds like a great position to be in. Knowing Fisher, he will avoid drafting a top WR with both first round picks and wait until the 3rd-7th to draft a scrub WR.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The Browns already have Greg Little, and could be in a position to draft a receiver who falls into the second with a first round grade. They also have Ben Watson who is a decent tight end.

It's my opinion though, the Brown's have the most to offer to the Rams and they would most likely still be able to draft Blackmon with the 4th overall pick.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Browns giving up on Mccoy already? They should but teams usually wait longer than this. I think the Redskins will trade to 2. But I agree the Browns have the best pieces w/ two first round picks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm thinking Redskins... Rumor has it they're offering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd this year AND next years 1st. My Rams pals told me that, not sure of their sources.

Redskins need that "face of the franchise"

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think if you are the browns, you wait. If McCoy isn't the answer, the team won't be anything beyond a 4-5 win team next season also... Again top ten. Take the 2 firsts this year to build the strength of RB/WR and if McCoy can't win with Richardson and Jeffery/Floyd at his disposal... New qb next year. And whoever falls into that will be surrounded with talent.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I actually don't think Mccoy is that bad of a QB.. Way too early to give up on him, but I understand where the Browns are coming from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar