Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Peyton Saga Continues...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    :lol2:

Blame dart.
  1. dg1979us Starter

Moolah:
    $2,121
    I do agree he shouldnt have prefaced it with that, but at the end of the day I think he took his share of blame too, and this is just the media with nothing else to write about. Not to mention what he said was accurate.

If I were Peyton I think I would refuse interviews or just take the Belicheck approach and give one word answers from now on.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    All Manning cares about is Peyton

This has got to be the best post I've read all day...
    This is so telling...

Reading the transcript of the speech and watching the video are as different as smoking crack with Hommie De Clown and going to Chuckie Cheese with Walter Payton...

Peyton's tone was smug and arrogant...This man laughed his a$$ off when he saw the kick sail no good... 52 other guys, a coaching staff, and millions of Colts fans watched that kick sail horribly no good...It was Peyton and everybody here at gotitans.com that was laughing...what is wrong with that picture?

Peyton is full of crap. He is not class. He's a cancer.:evil: A very talented cancer... Peyton just looks like a good guy to most... The reality is that he is some kind of black hole that sucks up positive energy and craps on people. He's got the jinx because he has that garbage personality that is out of touch with the team... He just is pathetic enough to do enough lip service to offset the perception that he is the way he is.:sad2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.