The Other Manning Thinks He Is As Good As Tom Brady

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Yeah i called him the other Manning.Eli Manning is a top-caliber quarterback. Well, at least he says he is.

Manning
    The New York Giants quarterback, who does have a Super Bowl MVP award to his name, said on "The Michael Kay Show" on ESPN New York 1050 on Tuesday that he considers himself to be a top quarterback who belongs in the same class as New England's Tom Brady.

"I consider myself in that class and Tom Brady is a great quarterback, he's a great player and what you've seen with him is he's gotten better every year and he started off winning championships and I think he's a better quarterback now than what he was, in all honesty, when he was winning those championships," Manning said Tuesday.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

No way is Eli in the same class as Brady.His brother Peyton is definitely in the same class of player as Brady.Sorry but no way Eli....

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

:sad2: And the sky is green & vomit tastes like fresh donuts.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Was this his exact quote? Sounds like a 12 year old struggling with run-on sentences.

I guess it was just a talk show.

Dude is crazy either way.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea he should have said "I'm a pretty good QB not as good as brady or my brother, but I'm alright" What's wrong with what he said? If you don't agree, fine, but he BETTER think he is as good as anyone.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He should have just said nothing.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

So the guy who accounted for 25 turnovers ALONE on his team, is somehow comparing himself to Brady, who threw a 7-to-1 TD-INT ratio season?

If 25 turnovers is the "improved" version that is getting better since his championship, then have fun with that, New York.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

25 Interceptions and then he goes and compares himself to the top tier QB's.:clown:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Eli had 30 turnovers..

25 ints

5 fumbles lost

After a terrible season like that he needs to keep his mouth shut. He was about the 16th-17th best QB in the league last year if that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar