The New York Jets...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

are literally loaded. It's not even funny. They were one game away from the Super Bowl this past season and now they've added Cromartie, Holmes, LT, Taylor, and jsut drafted Kyle Wilson. WTF

This is just nuts. If I had to put money down on any team it'd be the Jets.

Their only weakness is Sanchez. If he can just manage games, they'll likely be the best team in the NFL.

I'm all over the Jets right now. Darelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Kyle Wilson. That's about as good as it gets.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I totally agree. I don't hate the Jets like I do the Colts, Steelers, Patriots, and Ravens. I love Rex Ryan, he's hilarious.

The Jets probably had the best off-season, ever?

I honestly thought they were going to make a deal for Tebow. I know they have Sanchez, but I thot they would have a Tebow Package and use that as well as Sanchez.

3. AH3

AH3 Rookie

No joke. They are probably my favorite team other than the Titans. But seeing them get Kyle Wilson just made me a little confused. I guess they didn't have many other holes to fill, so they went with who they thought was the best available. Watch out for suspensions on that team though: Holmes + Edwards + Cromartie all in NYC = risky business.

4. RavensShallBurn

I was thinking they would get Taylor Mays, Sergio Kindle, or Jerry Hughes. Surprised by the Wilson pick, but now they're absolutely loaded at corner.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You over rate them.

Cromartie - sucks
    Holmes - good but suspended
    LT - done
    Taylor - good but is 36 years old.
    Wilson - unproven

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. RavensShallBurn

How am I overrating them when they were one game from the Super Bowl this past season, and have improved since then? They have the best CB in the league. They had the best defense last year and had the best rushing offense in the league as well.

I could not possibly be overrating them. They're for real. No doubt about it.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Watch for LT to win the starter position from Shonn Greene. He hasn't lost it yet. He isn't what he once was but he's far from done. He'll shine now that he's back in a run first offense.

And Cromartie might actually flourish in NY with the pressure they create up front. Seems like a good match up IMO.

I'm thinking that you're under-rating them.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's just Gunny being a downer, like usual...

9. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

what the jets did this offseason only works in baseball they are trying to buy a ring they are still one or two injuries away from a bad season if bart scott or revis go down with injury they are done and the way the nfl works it seems like every team get hit with the injury bug every other year so f the jets they are goin down this year

p.s. even with the great season they had this year they still needed luck to beat us

10. RavensShallBurn

I'm not sure how you consider them beating us to be "luck."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar