The Hangover Part 2

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know. It was hyped as the funniest movie ever- and I can't even remember any parts that made me laugh out loud. It was more of a smirk at most comedy to me.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

By definition he doesn't even have a choad. And way to rile the Asians on this board - and yes there are some.

3. Deuce Wayne

There were some attractive Asian girls beside me while watching... with some small Asian guys.

And I couldn't help but give them the subtle eyes... like eh?...

lol

Truth in stereotypes. But as for the Mike Tyson thing- I agree at it being painfully unfunny...

and where was Bill Clinton? Could have swore I read something a long time ago about him being in this.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

In other words there were some asian girls sitting next to you.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Asian girls are so hot.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Movie was not especially funny. Just got back. Maybe one or two laugh out loud parts, most of it was not good. Galifaniakis was not funny in this film. forced, bad lines, and plenty of penis-showing for the lack of better humor.

Ken Jeong who was a laugh riot in the first was not funny in this, and Cooper and Helms were never especially funny (they are always the straight men to Allan's clown persona). The brother of the wife was an additional character added in for no reason other for him to be lost and the fact that they don't want to cut out screen-time for one of the stars. They don't give you a reason to really empathize for the lost kid, other than the fact that his dad would be mad.

Even the pictures were not that funny. I'd give it a C at best, and I wasn't even expecting much. The tattoo on the face, and the shaved head might have been funny if I hadn't seen it on every preview.

If you want to see a worse rehashing of the Hangover, go see this.

7. Deuce Wayne

Nah, gotta be specific.

There are 2 extremes when it comes to Asian girls.

The hot ones.

and then the... every day ones.

Hard to explain- but really hit or miss.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It's mostly frat boys overhyping it due to the college humor obviously, and also the hype comes from the movie coming out of nowhere, Bradley Cooper was virtually unknown, Zach Gal wasn't that famous yet, and I don't think Ed Helms had a big part on The Office yet. And this is coming from someone that watched it late too, it definitely exceeded expectations for me so I can't call it overrated.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

IMO Hangover 2 is really a must watch on the big screen with a full house to really enjoy it. I'm sure I probably would have at most, merely chuckled at maybe 2 parts at home.

10. Deuce Wayne

I think it was mostly the media overrating it, IMO. Probably older people trying to be "hip". News types, I mean.

But again- seeing the only real funny parts in the previews over and over didn't help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar