The GoTitans "Pet Pics" Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

dog is god spelled backwards, Alzarius.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

A dog will never steal your truck and spend all your money, that's why they're mans best friend. Unless your dog is a b*tch, then she'll take everything you have and cheat on you with your best friend.
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Start Whitehurst Tip Jar Donor

If you play a Country song backwards you get your dog and your truck back..
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

I used to be a dog person, then fate put a cat in my life and she was the finest, hardest-working and smartest animal I'd ever met. That made me a cat person. I have two right now that are affectionate but worthless.... of course, there's no rats or snakes here for them to control. They're bored silly.

About a month or so ago we found a baby chicken... about two days old and ready to be feral cat food. We adopted her and she is cool! She rides around on my shoulder like a parrot, and is well-imprinted in seeing Traci and I as her parents. Of course, she's a turd machine and it takes constant picking up after her, but she's been a really fun pet. She actually goes with us on ventures out and people really ejnoy seeing her.
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You keep a chicken in the house? I never could deal with pets who poop a lot. I had a rabbit for a day, and I took it back to the pet store. All it did was poop. I train my dogs very early to use it outside. Anytime I see a turd I dry heave uncontrollably.
  6. CRUDS

Avvie, you know I'm the bird food ind. PM me that address again and I'll get you some stuff for your chicken..
  7. CRUDS

[​IMG]
  8. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

You're on, CC! And TitansEternal, you probably shouldn't be involved with either pets or children...
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

One of my kids idiot cats craps in the sink but my wife blames me for trying to potty train them. It was working for about 2 weeks, then they went from the toilet to the sink and never stopped. If I don't fill the sink with water before bed, I find cat turds in my downstairs bathroom.

Now they go outside, and the doo doo goes to the neighbors flower bed.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

Animals and turds are comical..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzZqje04vLE"]monkey smells finger - YouTube[/ame]