The GoTitans "Pet Pics" Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How do you re-size the pictures?

Not sure why mine are so gigantic to begin with... I tried posting them, but each picture took up the whole screen.

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Once you post em they resize

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I like cats better than dogs anyways.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

So 3 cat owners. Awesome.

I love all animals. But PETA sucks

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've had Rocky for pretty much my whole life. He wandered onto our doorstep when I was 7 years old after my mom gave all my pets away without telling me (douche move). I've had him ever since. I didn't think he was going to make it past the summer, but I started giving him bottled water instead of the tap and I swear it did wonders. He drinks a lot more water ever since I switched to bottled.

I'm not sure where cat hate has come from. I get crap from tons of friends about it... even women. Rocky is a nice cat, but if your animal comes onto his territory, they're finished. He's one hell of a hunter too.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Yeah Athena (her name and yes after the greek goddess) is a very laid back and humble cat. Almost nothing phases her. She is nice to anyone and by nice I mean sitting there not giving a f**k if they pet her. She follows me everywhere and loves to lay on her back a lot as she knows it gets attention and a belly rub.
    Last couple years being sick she has helped a bunch and now an official companion animal. I can't think of not having her around

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shadow.. she's 15 and on her last legs.. kidneys are failing =(

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

Here is Smokey

[​IMG]

I also have another cat which I inherited from a friend who is not as cool as Smokey.

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Cruds your two are some good looking dogs. I want an English bulldog bad. I have a black lab now. But once he calms down a little I'm gonna get an English bulldog puppy

10. RavensShallBurn

I can't get another pet. My cat will kill it... literally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar