The good this is.....the bad thing is.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

:ha:

I don't think I'm that creative, plus that's still pretty dirty whether you consider it clean or not. ;)

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The good thing is they told me my cholesterol is down...the bad thing is they found it out from the DNA evidence...:bricks:

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What's worse than having your doctor tell you you have herpes?
    Having your dentist tell you...

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Unless your doctor is a proctologist...OUCH...:moon2:

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I see, so how about this: This lady promised me a bottleneck when we got to her place, but all she had to offer was a cup of warm water.:gag:

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm confused with that one.:rolleyes: Are you saying that you thought the test was oral, but turns out it was hand written?:hmm:

Where's Daddy Jeff with the yellow flag?:irked:

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Nah, more like I went to the game and stretched thinking it was tight, but it turns out it was already loose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The good thing is that Elf told us a story about losing her pants. The bad thing is that she did it by starting this thread, which is not working out at all, and going in a very bad direction...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

like this ?
    (from F* my life)

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The good thing is, my fave sandwich maker was at Publix today and he made me the most yummiest veggie sandwich. The bad thing is, all that roughage and greenery gave me bubble guts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar