The Game Ball Goes to

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanT, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm sorry, I can't enjoy anything this team does at this point. And you did log in to gotitans.com, so that's where you went wrong in trying to enjoy a win LOL. But you tell me, how can you be happy about a win this week? Yea we're now officially a step above the Bills, but week-15 and now Fisher has guts?... That's the main reason I'm not able to enjoy the win. It's like he's planed it to go this way all along. I'm more than confident he can string together 3 wins to get us to 8-8, but then what, another year of going 0-6? The man is so hard to like it's beyond belief. And the reason I despise him so much is because of these very instances where he comes out and actually coaches the way you'd think a 17 year coach would. 5 out of 7 seasons this team has lost 5 straight games. You want more of that? Most of us here on this site have had enough, and look for any opportunity to criticize the coach we've learned not to fall in love with. We deserve better!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because it's better than a loss?

That's great. I don't care. I want a winning team as much as you do. I also want to be able to have fun and enjoy the rest of this season by watching a solid performance by the team that I've supported the majority of my life instead of being bitter for the next month.

3. JCBRAVE

What's your opinion of Fisher? Are you in favor of another 8-8 season? Because I am not, and we all know what Fisher is capable of. That's why I can't get pumped about our 6th win in week-15. But enjoy the win, don't let me ruin your day. But I'm just not as easy to please I suppose.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm not "pleased" with the way this season has played out. That doesn't mean fans can't enjoy the individual games the next three weeks.

5. JCBRAVE

Alright, I'll stop. Enjoy the win buddy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I know we could still miracle our way into the playoffs. It actually seems in the realm of possibility that the Colts and Jags could lose out.

But yesterday's win felt as meaningful as a preseason win to me.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Peyton Manning gets injured... Jack Del Taco mismanages each remaining game and tarpcats finish 8-8 and Jeff Fisher embodies the modern era 8-8 coach.

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I would have to say I enjoyed the win. I hope we win our last two but I dont expect it.

For the first few years of the teams existence I liked Fisher. I did not like his attitude at times. Being smug with reporters like he knew something they didnt. Hinting that something special, perhaps a trick play may happen in the next game. Never materialized.

I did not like the way he game schemed the years we had multiple injuries, which seemed to be a lot( never heard from that new conditioning coach I hoped for)

There are other things, but I just got a minute before I got to go pick up the daughter from bowling .

What I dont like the most is his stubborness, his inability to adapt and change tactics against a teams strengths. His unwillingness to thow the ball when its clear the run game is not working.

Also hate him clinging to players when there are others more talented riding the bench.
    Got to go.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You keep saying dumb things people are going to point them out.

I hope Fisher is back next year so half baked fans like you can take a hike.

Dinger is concerned about his life and you just want to cry like a baby because we are not a playoff team. You suck!:sad2:

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^

:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar