Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"The Fans Won't Show Up!!"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,883
    Crowd was a lot better than I expected today. Was actually quite fun and had some rowdy Titans fans near me. Was a nice surprise.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,885
    It would be ignorant to assume they were there to show support for Munch so I won't go that far but hopefully some will pull their heads out of the oven and take the noose of their necks. Things will improve.
    Hoffa high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    It was a good atmosphere today. I was impressed by the amount of fans that attended. Bottom line is Nashville is lucky to have an NFL team. I don't think that the season was bad enough to where enough people would boycott this game to send a message. Ironically, it sent a message just the opposite of what a lot of fans intended. There is still a lot of support for the Titans, regardless of the mediocrity that the team has fallen into the past few years. I don't want to see Munch coach the Titans next season. There needs to be some major changes made. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

Still a fan, it was a fun season but could have been a lot "funner"! There's always next year right? Super Bowl bound! GO TITANS!!
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    The NFL made a smart move in moving division games to the end of the season. By having the hated Texans come to town to play a "Meaningless" game they ensure greater interest in the fan base. Sure we may not be great this year but it is nice to seal the Texans fate as the worst team in the league.
    Dman, Alex1939 and Hoffa high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,610
    they were saying half full but it was not even close too that

probably north of a third at most
  3. peterm211 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $287
    Unless you're the Raiders, Bills, Browns, and Lions.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,329
    The fans were actually audible on TV today... and seemed like fairly good attendance.

Anyone know why?

Because the silent crabby fans are giving their tickets to people that actually like the team- and don't just go to see a frontrunner, or run off crying.

For everyone saying they know people that will sell their PSLs? I heard the same garbage threats when people said it because of Fisher being fired.... guess what... No one noticed if they sold them.

And good, anyway. Let the fake fans sell their PSLs! I'm all for that.
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,653
    Half full according to the newspaper and fans at the game.
  7. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,653
    Buy mine then nancyboy.
    nickmsmith and SawdustMan high five this.