"The Fans Won't Show Up!!"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Crowd was a lot better than I expected today. Was actually quite fun and had some rowdy Titans fans near me. Was a nice surprise.
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

It would be ignorant to assume they were there to show support for Munch so I won't go that far but hopefully some will pull their heads out of the oven and take the noose of their necks. Things will improve.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff Member Tip Jar Donor

It was a good atmosphere today. I was impressed by the amount of fans that attended. Bottom line is Nashville is lucky to have an NFL team. I don't think that the season was bad enough to where enough people would boycott this game to send a message. Ironically, it sent a message just the opposite of what a lot of fans intended. There is still a lot of support for the Titans, regardless of the mediocrity that the team has fallen into the past few years. I don't want to see Munch coach the Titans next season. There needs to be some major changes made. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

Still a fan, it was a fun season but could have been a lot "funner"! There's always next year right? Super Bowl bound! GO TITANS!!
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

The NFL made a smart move in moving division games to the end of the season. By having the hated Texans come to town to play a "Meaningless" game they ensure greater interest in the fan base. Sure we may not be great this year but it is nice to seal the Texans fate as the worst team in the league.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

they were saying half full but it was not even close too that

probably north of a third at most
  6. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

Unless you're the Raiders, Bills, Browns, and Lions.
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

The fans were actually audible on TV today... and seemed like fairly good attendance.

Anyone know why?

Because the silent crabby fans are giving their tickets to people that actually like the team- and don't just go to see a frontrunner, or run off crying.

For everyone saying they know people that will sell their PSLs? I heard the same garbage threats when people said it because of Fisher being fired.... guess what... No one noticed if they sold them.

And good, anyway. Let the fake fans sell their PSLs! I'm all for that.
  8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

9. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Half full according to the newspaper and fans at the game.
  10. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Buy mine then nancyboy.
    • High Five High Five x 2