Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The dish from Guido & Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 22, 2006.

?

Giants @ Titans

Titans +3, I'll take that any day. 9 vote(s) 60.0%
I'm with NY and giving the Titans 3. 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Titans will win BIG over the Giants. 4 vote(s) 26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
  1. ezeblazin Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Wow! All of them picked us except Hoge and Jaworski(The Vince haters), and accuscore. I think they're just picking us because of the Giants sucking, not us being good.
    • Staff / Moderator

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P.

McNair
    Every coverage involves Hill and Thompson. Fortunately, Hill is better in zone than man. But Pacman isn't. Thompson doesn't look good in either. Pick your poison. We've been playing more man lately.
  2. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Well, it's obvious that nobody else has figured out what Hoge and Jaworski already know....that Vince won't be able to run against the bigger, faster defenders in the NFL, that he won't be able to learn an NFL offense, and that it will be at least three years before Vince is ready to take the field.

:rolleyes:

(Here's my theory: Jaws and Hoge are gay lovers. They approached Vince about a romantic Fire Island getaway for three, but were turned down. They are slaves to their insatiable lust for Vince, and feel that they must constantly criticize him in an effort to conceal their wanton desire.)
  3. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0

OMGGG Dagger
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.