THE CONTRACT YEAR thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

this is one of the most important off seasons in recent memory. Speaking as a fan I wish we could resign every one on the list because I love watching all of these guys play and compete on Sundays But unfortunatly to make the right decisions you have to take the fan emotion out of it and make business decisions so I will give my non fan based opinion.

HECK YES- BULLUCK- is the heart and soul of this team and he is our best(and one of the best in the nfl) all around LB and he needs to be resigned. MAWAE- Has quickly become the leader on our offensive line( a top 3 line in the Nfl) he's a little seasoned but he brings a nasty attitude to the OL and he's still performing at a very high level. TULLOCH- I really dont need to say much hear. he's up and coming and a tackle machine. what are you waiting for. SCAIFE- I dont want top overpay hear but he has been a great catcher and blocker and he will help develop Cook Jr.

HECK NO- CRUMPLER- I wil admit my fan instinct takes over on this one. I will never forget the fumble in the playoffs against the Gayvens. Plus he hasnt done much since he has been here. WHITE- he might fall into my maybe list if he's willing to sign for cheap but you and I know that wont happen so he can go get his 2 carries and 3 yrds a game somewhere else.HARPER- this guys best games are behind him and so is every good reciever we have played this year. I have dropped more f-bombs because of this guy.

MAYBE- KVB- I still think he is a productive player and he is a leader on our defense. Hopefully he will take less money to stay a Titan and as long as the Raiders and Redskins dont know he is available this may happen. If they find out one of the above teams will sign him for 3yrs and a 100mill. see ya KVB ITS BEEN REAL. BROWN- its hard to find a good middle player on the d-line but the jury is still out on how good Brown really is. I do like the combo of Brown and J Jones in the middle but I think it would be stupid to over pay for Brown.NICKEY- Yes Donnie Nickey is on the maybe list. Hard to believe but this guy will sign for cheap and he's a big time contributer on special teams. He's like the Titans version of Rudy and I think we should sign this under dog unless he demands too much money which would be stupid on his part.

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

actually everyone knows he quit on the team. It was all over the press a while back. He found out he wasnt playing in the game that week so instead of taking it like a man and supporting his other team mates Kearse pouted and left the Titans facility in the middle of practice and flew home for the weekend. Kearse has a snowballs chance in hell on being back with the team next year so there is no need to bring it up. If in fact he did speak up on Fish messing up with the team nobody would pay him any mind B/C he quit on the team and everyone would think he's retarded for thinking that Fish was the one to blame for the Titans problems at that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar