The Cleveland Show

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Anyone see the first episode of this show?

What a load of crap.
    Seriously? The most boringest Family Guy character is getting his own show? And McFarlane still shows he has no creativity at all. He's created a black Family Guy with a bear instead of a dog.

Fail of a show.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

No other word describes the show better than fail.....

3. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

I also thought it was terrible. I can not believe someone thought that show would work. FAIL...FAIL...FAIL...FAIL...

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I kept thinking this would be revealed to be a hoax, one of the biggest in network TV history and we'd all have a good laugh.

Then I watched the real premiere, and there were no laughs to be had.

If this show makes it past 3 episodes, then something is grossly wrong.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I thought the Cleveland Show wasn't too bad. I was WAY more disappointed with the season premeir of American Dad than I was with the CS.
    On a related note, Family Guy continues to hit it out of the park.
    I almost spewed Mt. Dew all over the place when Stewie and Brian 'slid' into the alternate universe that looked like the Jetsons and said that mankind was able to advance scientifically rather quickly due to Christianity never gaining popularity and not holding him back during the dark ages. :ha: So true (yeah, I said it).

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm watching it as we speak. Shh don't ruin it for me.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The baby is the funniest character...actually the only one to make me laugh. But how about the season premiere of family guy!! That was funny as hell!!! The whole episode was awesome. Nice job by mcfarlane. But the cleveland show in know way will compete with my two comedy favorites. FG and the funniest show on television. The Office.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay just finished watching it. Not too bad. I'll watch it next week for the 2nd show. Cleveland Jr. is a funny fat kid.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Here is the first episode for anyone who wants to see it.

<object width="512" height="296 "><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/TLhmVjDXRg6VlCOySpPaRA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/TLhmVjDXRg6VlCOySpPaRA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Worst Theme Song Ever!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar