The Brawl (highlight video)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The brawl's around the 2:55 mark. Jason Jones was thrown out. That happened near the section I sit in, and it was pretty crazy! Finnegan was real fired up. What exactly started it, did anyone see?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eT1nqBlbM9I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eT1nqBlbM9I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i'm in sec 113, about 13 rows up. it happened directly in front of me. Johnson and Finnegan were tangled up and basically ran each other onto the Texans bench. then all the Texans players got around and engulfed Harper and Finnegan. i never saw Jason Jones. i did however see Mario Williams jump towards the middle of the pile at least twice and throw a punch, but nobody else seemed to pick up on that.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My seats are very close as well.

The Texans were at fault for the brawl. It was damn Slaton's fault. If you get tackled and don't want to be slammed to the ground again, then sit your :grrr::grrr::grrr: down where it belongs! Ridiculous.

The Texans players were throwing tons of punches, and Mario should have definitely been ejected.

4. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

man that makes me feel better. i was beginning to think i was crazy b/c nobody else seemed to catch Super Mario throwing fireballs.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, i saw two punches from williams.

6. titantigerfan

titantigerfan Camp Fodder

Glad I'm not going crazy, because I knew I had seen a Texan throw a punch, but I couldn't tell which one, since I was watching on tv. Can the NFL still look at the video and possibly suspend any of the Texans they didn't catch for one game, since they obviously didn't catch them in time to eject them?

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I sit in in 211 and I saw Williams punches from up there. Crazy azz stupid that the refs tossed Jason Jones only.

There BETTER be some fines handed out to Texans when the league reviews this incident.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Maybe the houses of the officiating staff need to be vandalized...or better yet burned down.
    Here's the philosophy that the refs were apparently living by yesterday:
    [​IMG]

They all need to lose their job. I really couldn't care less for the Texans, but I lost count of how many calls against us they missed as well.
    Why not just let me down a few mojitos and go out there and ref. I bet I could do just as good a job.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- but I really hate to blame a game's outcome on officiating.

Good teams find a way to win despite bad calls. We just had too many errors to overcome some tough breaks.

10. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

You got my vote, get down there and throw a flag on the officials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar